02/09/2010

What's happening: September

Well it was my first day back at school today so I couldn't blog in the morning, but I'm here now! I'm banned from club penguin for 3 more hours and I bet you are all wondering what I did. I was just saying I'll be back in a sec and guess what letters next to c? X! I was so annoyed that I didn't realise! Anyway onto the games!

The Picture!
So at the top there is a picture of what's happening this month, also these can be used as clues. The first picture shows that there must be a puffle feeder game at the fair where you have to aim the machine into the puffle's mouth. The second picture is obviously about what mini-game the green puffle will be used in (Check out the next paragraph for more info.) And the last picture is a little bit trickier, it could be a game at the fair but in the top left corner there is a yellow mining hat. Also it doesn't show all of it just the edge, I wonder what that's about. Hmm, comment if you know!

So there is lots of games for YOU to play this month! Of coarse tommorow is the fair and you can play all different games throughout the time of it being here. Don't forget to watch puffles perform andsave the tickets for big prizes! I can't wait to see them. Then after  that, on September 14th your greens can join you in a mini game but which one? Comment on what you think it will be, I think it would be the jet pack adventures but I'm not sure if its a mini game.

It looks like some new things are going to happen at the stage, head down there with a team on September 24th. Hopefully there will be a new sports catalog! I'm dying for one to come! So when I'm unbanned in a few hours, I will do my big newspaper blog as it is Thurday.

Club penguin would like to know what you are most excited about out of those 3 dates. Click below to comment! I might not do the big blog today but hopefully I will. Thanks,

Bubbeboo124.   >>>>>>>>>>>                            CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D