31/08/2010

Stamps to collect for puffle rescue!

From today club penguin have added a new section to the stampbook games to  collect. Now you can get stamps for puffle rescue! Overtime, hopefully club penguin will add more games because so far I'm not very good at these games! Also you can comment in the 'what's new' newest blog on the stamp you have found most difficult. If they choose you to put in next week's reviewed by you, you can recieve 10 000 coins! Click below to answer...

Click here now!












Also if you have had trouble making a party igloo on club penguin and don't know what to base it on or how to style it, check out my new blog. Click here to go straight to it!

Click here now!

IMPORTANT!

I have been hacked! I don't know who by but they have been sending comments to people which I have noticed. I have changed my password so hopefully they won't come back. If they do please tell me!
Sorry if you were involved.

3 Days to go untill the fair! Woohoo :D I'm sure their will be loads of things to do there so be prepared and book your computer! Thats it for now, hopefully there will be something to comment about tommorow.

Bubbeboo124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D