01/11/2010

Sorry! Late post!!

I'm sorry to be so late, hope you all had a Happy Halloween !! I have been sleeping at all my friends houses and I've had no time to blog so sorry :/  So the Halloween party is on and finishing soon, you can collect 2 stamps from it!


You can collect this stamp by completing the Scavenger hunt. I will show you places in a while...


You can collect this stamp by mixing up an outfit! 

If you have any interesting costumes comment them! If you want to you could even send me a picture!

Now in almost and probably every party you can redeem free items, check out the member and non - member ones!

Non-Member


Member


And here is the background for when you complete the sweetie hunt!


When members go through the dark chamber thing and finish - it is very creepy especially when the huge spider appears! Take a lamp and go through to the next room and a free item will be waiting!



I always get the candy then keep going to it and getting more and more! 

There is a little bit of paper in the bottom right of the screen, take a look!


When you go to the exit it takes you through to the haunted house! Which is aweeeesoooommeeeee! :P

Well thats it for that, to get all the candy on the hunt read the little yellow riddles, they help alot! I'm not going to steal the fun so work it all out yourself, but I will tell you one. The first piece of candy is at the beach hidden in the tree at the bottom of your screen! Well have fun !

Thanks for reading :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D