30/09/2010

New sneak peaks and literally laods more

Im sorry that everythings so late! I've been so busy and now its time to catch up... First of all this blog is gunna be ages so if you havn't got time to read it all I am writing a short brief sentence on the start of every paragraph so you can see if you want to read it or not. There is loads coming up on club penguin in October and thats not all because I am doing lots of things too and some might be mentioned in this post or posts to come. Lets get cracking then! My mate who I play CP with is writing 'something' down towards our special week. Her name is Gratefull 2 and we are doing 'something' together in the next couple of weeks, ckeck out her blog which is ....

Click here to go to The Gratefull Penguins Website!!!

She's new, I helped her start it off in about an hour while I was at hers so she has been on it once after, maybe she will advertise too some time so follow her and help her start her blog!

I have a newspaper to cover and all the what's new section not including my sneak peak announcement.
Here is the Whats new section!! Woohoo...

Brief comment: Reviewed by you , Ocotber Sneak Peak, Anniversary Party,

Reviewed by you

Dylbill commented last week saying....
My most epic sports moment was at the Sports Party when I was racing in the marathon. I was winning the race and another penguin pulled up behind me. We raced and raced all the way to forest when I picked up in front of him and eventually won the race!!! I got the gold medal and felt so proud. That is my most epic sports moment ever!!!

There will be a Halloween special penguin style and CP want to know your advanced outfit ideas and there question is: what's your favorite scary style? Click below to go to there!

click here to vote!

Okay I will continue in a minute but it's time for a quick break, bye for now!

Bubbeboo124

Ps I will continue in a minute just dropping my friend home - comment anyway :D Stay tuned for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D