02/10/2010

Bubbeboo124's update post

Some of you might be like ugh wheres bubbeboo? But I am trying to do as little blogging as I can for next week! It is only 2 days away I know but you never know if something might happen on club penguin tomorrow? I am trying to get lots of ideas together so I won't miss a day of maybe just even a small little blog, I have lots of ideas anyway. there is no reason why I'm doing this and if I do need a day off when I can't do anything then I will try and warn you all! Make sure you check out the event and don't miss out - you never know there could be something you like or didn't know about! There is a few glitches and secrets and other things coming up, not this week but some time in October you will hear of a penguin named Gratefull 2. She is a penguin friend of mine and also a friend in real life. She did start blogger but isn't on it as much as all of us so bare with her site, the link should be in the post below. She is helping me with a special surprise coming up soon that may run over October into November, I can't tell you what it is yet but you may find out soon. If you are helping and think you know what it is then that is not it and please don't give it away!

So check out my blog soon and see some new stuff! I'm trying to make it as cool as I can but I'm not an expert, some new things might be added on the sidebar too and if you don't know what they are or why they are there then ask me. DO NOT COPY !!! Unless you have my permission you can't copy pictures!!

If you have any cool things for my blog tell me and I should be able to do them unless they're impossible,
there will be some other things I need your help with that will be mentioned again nearer the time. Sorry everything is such secret but soon it won't be and if it isn't now then no one will want to know and no one will look! If you are reading this then please come I need as many people as I can! Thanks, this might be edited if I need to say anything else and hopefully I will be able to start the blog fest Monday but for now I will keep this blog up :)

Bubbeboo124

1 comment:

  1. cant wait :P

    popthedop

    ps im new! luv blog

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D