26/09/2010

New plan...

I have loads of homework for tommorow and other stuff to do and today I went to a music festival so I couldn't do it! Don't worry I will try squeese it in tommorow, sorry  :(

Plus I will try show you a sneak peak of the slideshow I am making so whilst your waiting, go on club penguin and do up your igloo or something! I need pictures of party igloos for my new blog which will be done probably in october or something so if you would like to then you can see your igloo in it! Make it into something like a collage or gym or even just a party igloo if you want. You could email the picture to me or I will go to your igloo and take the picture so email me about that for information or you can comment! Thanks and please bare with me through these couple of weeks,

Bubbeboo124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D