24/10/2011

My Blog

This blog is changing this week, I won't bother changing it to a Halloween styled blog, but a much more improved blog :D

So there won't be tonnes of posts, but if you need help just throw a comment and I will try to post about it!
Anway, look out for some changed in this blog! I will keep the same name as I know people do still search this blog and won't be able to find it if I change the name.

Some people have been asking 'where do you get the hat from?'
Simply click the pumpkin dangling in the right top corner of the screen in the coffee shop (the only place celebrating CP's anniversary) and a hat will appear on the table, click it and this picture will appear so click yes and voila! You have your very own Club Penguin Anniversary Hat! Keep it and remember the 6th year of club penguin and you being on it at that time! I have collected 4 hats so far, how CP changed over them 4 years. Anyway, hurry before it disappears!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D