07/10/2010

Late post!

Okay so sorry, I will be moving this week to next week. There's no point finishing it off now so I will do each post I was supposed to next week and do normal blogging until then. Sorry about this :L Anyway there is some very good excuses, one of them that I'm working towards the special event. So while you wait here is the penguin style cheats and the other new pages... Lots of people circle them red so to be different I circle them blue and a square! Click where the pink spot is on the catalogue and that is where the cheats are.


There were no cheats on the last one but I figured I will just stick it in anyway and yes! The viking helmet is in on the 3rd picture! Press it enought times and you won't just get the red one but also the blue one too!
I have no idea how you get a gold one and if it is even real but there you go! I couldn't do it much thicker or clearer so sorry if you can't see it! So I will do more stuff this week and weekend so sorry about the late notice!


1 comment:

Comment Away :D