03/09/2010

The Fair is here!

So I just typed this up  but the internet stops working and it goes off >:( im gunna have to start again.
Okay well the blog isn't gonna be perfect today so that means there might be some spelling mistakes or 's minssing or whatever. The fair is finally here! Woohoo and also there is a new catalog at the gift shop with all the hoodie colours you can get (including red and blue) Double woohoo!! YAY :D ! Right I have taken some picture's ( Don't steal them unless I say you can) And I will add more later, I'm gonna start off with RH's ship...

So the theme is 'magic' here is a picture of what you can buy! The free object this year is a magic hat, every fair needs a little magic to it ;) 



Try finding him! I met him a minute ago on crunch!
Okay so if you are a member you can get a curtian and the full outfit a magician would wear!
Of coarse the non members stall has things to wear and the new pin for 50 tickets, I think...


Last year it was that background too which is a bit boring but I suppose you need to give the new-comers a chance right? So there will be more prizes soon! I wonder what will come and when? Hmm...

If you go on CP now you will probably see loads of clowns like me, I wondered where you got the outfit from! So I wondered round for a while then went to the great puffle circus which is awesome btw (members only though) and there is was! So here is the picture for that stall! Pretty cool XD


So far I have everthing but the clowns outfit! Again there will be more soon, hopefully a tent!
Last year my friend saved for a giraffe but it was too late when she went to get it form RH's ship,
so get all you can now before its too late! Most of the stuff at parties you won't see again or not for a while!
Also be carefull because when you log out the tickets will disappear, I love how this party gives the chance for a non-member to  get involved and have fun too!

So the new catalog is amazing! It includes all different hoodies with colours like yellow, blue, red and black and that's not even it! There are other new hoodies including one that comes with hair! And there is styles like beach girl and autumn boy! There is a school girl so you can come back to school and make your penguin too!

So I will add pictures to my blogs more now to make it funner :P And bigger... Hee
Also there are some new club penguin fall fair stamps for you to earn so do them before the fair is over!

Well have fun waddling round club penguin fall fair! I hope this helped you! I have decided that weekends I don't do blogs unless there is actually something happening that would make a big blog or I'm bored, I don't know if I will do one tommorow I probably won't but probably will still go on club penguin and other stuff!

So long 8-)

Bubbeboo124 !


4 comments:

  1. hey guys its me bubbeboo124
    at my friends house Gratefull 2
    check out her blog its just started
    it will get better though!
    bubbeboo124 :L

    Hey i love bubbeboo124s blog you can meet me on cp anttime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the comic hoodie on the catalog! it looks cool! i even bought it with my member penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same! you have a member pengy? we will have to meet up on cp sometime then :P


    bubbeboo124

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D