13/09/2010

Sorry you guys! I haven't been on blogger for ages and I did say last week that I will do the newspaper the next day but I have been soooo busy and now Ive gotta catch up. Ahhhh, so I'm VERY behind and there's loads to blog about so here goes. I don't have time to add loads of pictures in sorry... Whoop my penguin is over 500 days old!

Poll - The results are - Green Puffle and Other Puffle  its a draw!! I will leave it on for a few more days for you to check it out and see the question, please comment so I know you are here! Also when I put out a new poll vote on it! Otherwise your ideas won't win.

Pin - There's a new pin in the book room! Go to my pin tracker page to see what it looks like and other info.

Dates - We have some stuff coming up and here is what to check out :

The fair is over! It was meant to anyway 12th September but its still on today so your in luck! Its going to be sad to see all the jolly music and bright colors sail away in Rh's ship but I suppose it is getting a tad boring.
Did you get all the things at the ticket booth? New things will be out next year! We can think back to this years fair and all the stuff we got from it, did you meet RH ? I did 3 times! Good job I got his background and didn't forget like the first time :O Anyway onto the things happening XD ...

September 17th - Better Igloos. Party issue!
                            New penguin mail. Send postcards to your friends and keep them up to date!
                            Fairy Fables is back. Its your chance to get the awesome sheep costume and more! September13rd - New pin. Check out my pin tracker page to find out where the new pin is!
September 24th - New snow and sports catalog. Finally! New snowy outfits, its coming up to winter.  

Got any questions, poems riddles or something like that which you made, help AA by giving her them at the back of the newspaper section.

Secret Revealed   - Cart Surfer Moves

Cart surfer is great fun ( I'm amazing at it :L ) and easy to get coins, well that's if you know how to play the game. Read on to find out how, if you dare!

Don't do the same tricks in a row, it half's your points! Mix up your tricks to maximise points.
To grind, press down and hold left around corners to boost your score! Be careful though, if you do it for too long you could crash.

As the points get bigger, crash on purpose to make the game longer. Try random keys on your keyboard and see if you can figure any other tricks!

That's it for the newspaper really, now onto the whats new posts...

Screen hog has shown this picture, try finding all the objects. It is tricky but I have found them, hurry today is probably the last day for the fair! The fair is all coming down tonight so wave goodbye before you log off and hello to the original club penguin!

Here is the picture, look carefully and closely. Good luck!











Next up is more to do with Haiti, if you are a member like me then give yourself a pat on the back for paying. This is one of the things club penguin use that money for! Take a look at what an artist has finished over in Haiti...


As you can see at the top is a wall where an official very good artist has painted somewhere in Haiti. What a lovely thing to see as you walk to the school they have built! underneath are some pictures of Haiti people checking out the wall, how cute! They sure are lucky! The last picture looks like a window type thing with a painting in too. Beautiful is all I can say. Oh and AWESOME! Well done to all the people who helped! Looks like a success!

So that should be me done for today! I do have a lot going on this week so I'm not promising to come on and blog on a certain day or not to come on. Please bare with me though!

Bubbeboo124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D