24/10/2010

Special Day

So it has been a fun day so far with  the CP Party, this means I am going round servers and taking pictures, as many as I can, and posting them. I don't know yet why or what of but lets just see shall we?

server: Abominable

I need to find an interesting picture from every server I go on, there probably won't be one for every server as there is a lot of servers ....


If it isn't very clear it says Baybees are important in abominable. No matter what day it is, go onto that server, go into the pet shop and there will always be baybee's there. They are always there!


They say all different stuff and dress up all differently just so they can have an owner. Have you ever tried doing it? I have before, here is me dressing up like a baybee!! :P


Tips on being a cute wittle baybee :L ...

1) Yellow is the color to wear, look in the pet shop and nearly all the baybees are.
2) Talk in code name language, things like baybee and wommy and way!
3) If you are a girl use a theme like an angel or 'pwetty' princess
4) Teddy's and slippers are useful, it makes you more lazy and babyish 
5) When in the shop use speeches that sound sad, they will feel sorry for you, E.G.
Tumbles in, was abused my last owner, wishes for quiet place, doesn't like crowds, sweeps. And you get the idea right?
6) If your a boy or even a girl then long johns do a good job, boys if you wear yellow with short spiky yellow hair it looks 'oh so cute!'
7) Make your owner straight away be attracted to you, say things like clings, way!, I dove woo, wants rich mumu, and stuff like that

And here a few quick tips on being a 'mumu' or 'wommy'

1) Act like you are the best and rich. 
E.G. Red carpet rolls, waves to screaming fans, looks for cute bai bai to spoil ETC
2) When you have your bai bai say I pick you, then they normally reply way! Then twirl them or something like that, I dunno give them an elmo !!
3) Have a good house with lots of furniture or a house that actually looks like a house.
4) If they have a 'uppy' or 'wista' or 'broder' then choose them too.

That should be it then so good luck with your baybee!

Tommorow I will be exploring server: Alaska

So stay tuned and don't miss out! 


3 comments:

  1. omg it actually works :O popthedop

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv this
    hehe
    i luv it
    and the banner
    its so cool
    please look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i get time bb

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D