23/10/2010

The Anniversary Party Is Here!

Okay so the anniversary party is here and the cool things about parties are that they start according to club penguin time. This means that if you are one of those who maybe won't be able to make it tomorrow to see it or come from England then you won't suffer! This is the Picture of the hat but its only the coffee shop and book room that the party is included in...



So that is found by clicking on the wrapped present which looks like this...


And then there is a big cake beside it that looks like this.... You just want to eat it! :P


And there is a snack table with loads of my favourite food on! Now I'm getting hungry! ....


And this is the whole coffee shop....


And the last thing about the coffee shop is the entrance! Its soo cool!


Well thats it about the Coffee Shop Tour! Coming up there is a Book Room Tour, more info on the party, things you don't want to miss out on, the new book and my party outfit! Before that though my question which will be coming onto a poll soon is what is your favourite thing about this party? I have decided on each event on club penguin I will do a poll about it and answer it myself as an example and my example is I love the catchy song tune when you log in. It makes me want to sing along and make up words! I think it is also cool how they put a fire extinguisher in the background just incase something catches on fire! Anyway enough on what I think, it's time for YOU to COMMENT!!!! But don't go yet, there is loads more stuff coming up!

Things not to miss out on:

When you touch the giant cake, it all blows out then confetti comes out. Also you get a stamp from it!
WARNING: Do it quickly though otherwise you won't be able to get the stamp until next year! Here is what you earn...


There is a new book out, read it so you will be the first out of all your buddies!

Make sure you throw some snowballs, it only works in the town, coffee shop or book room but they are different colors to usual! 

Be sure to try some snacks at the snack table and dig in at the giant cake!

Sit in those real comfy chairs up in the book room whilst sipping on your tea!

Check out all the fantastic art work done by penguins on the wall of the book room! Here is the wall and the art work is coming later on....




Thats all really, have you made a party outfit? If you do then make sure you wear your party hat!
Here is mine...


You will find that in the pictures with me in they have me wearing that outfit so scroll up and check! 
Here is me just wearing my party hat! ....


As you can see I have the new pin on me :D 

So tommorow if there is anything I don't blog about or find out then I will post it but hopefully I will have gone over everything and then I can post my newspaper and what's new blog! Here is some main hot spots in the book room - check it out!

This is the book stand, It is filled with new books and old books so you can see what you missed out on and if you weren't on club penguin then you can see what has changed and maybe even think oh yeah I remember that. Also it includes old Halloween parties to get an idea of this years one! Yippy!



Don't worry though because if you miss that you can always click here to see the books!


And read them in a nice big chair whilst drinking hot tea - don't burn your mouth though!


And there are some cool new mancala tables!

And make sure you check out the Art Work I mentioned earlier on in the post!

So that is it really, thanks for reading! Tommorow I will post the art winner pictures for you all to see but for now goodbye! Have fun at the party !!!!








1 comment:

  1. that is long. you need more views and comments cuz this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D