20/10/2010

Busy week!

Sorry everyone I have been so busy and haven't blogged for nearly two weeks!! I will make it up to you so here is a new over epic glitch I found - you won't believe it! And some stuff about Halloween.

If you dance and change your clothes, this will happen..



I know its not very good quality but hopefully its good enough for you to realise that when you dance then change your clothes they go round on their own! I don't know when it came out or why - it could be Halloween or something completely different though Halloween is a sensible idea because it is rather spooky! So who knows, also its a bit like that old blue color coming back isn't it!? It will only stay for a while so do it soon! You don't even need to be a member you could put on some clothing you got from a party or a party hat or even just a ninja belt, enjoy!


Above is a new background for club penguin - a special towards Halloween so put it on your laptop or computer or whatever you use for free!

So here is my igloo. Again it is not very clear but it isn't my camera so sorry peepos ;) ...
Also here is my costume for Halloween = Ghost Witch




I will add more later but my laptop is slow at the mo. So yeah thats it really, newspaper blog coming soon and  other bits and bobs :) Cya then!


1 comment:

  1. Awsome.......
    WHOO YOU ROCK!!!
    i love you outfit!
    i luv my cat and my cat luvs whiskers - it dont evn love me back it loves food whata meanie :/
    yeah so your blog is the best and is more better than mine everyone check out my blog though :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D