09/10/2010

NEVER SEEN BEFORE FOOTAGE! NEVER BEEN BLOGGED!

Okay so my camera at the moment is dead and my dads camera doesn't have recorder on it so the title isn't that correct but guess what? I was in the EPF Command Room watching channel 5 and a EPF File comes on! The awesome thing about this is that it looks all professional and there will now be three new ways to enter the EPF Command Room! Thet tubes pop out and you go inside as long as you have taken the test and are an agent! How cool is that? Plus you can get to the room quickly then before! Now there is about 5 different ways right? But is this needed? Comment if you think so or not and it is a waste of used up space and will be too crowded.

Also today I learnt that you can put a certain music and fire in your igloo and you walk real fast in your igloo! The only problem is that it takes a long time to load. But never mind its worth the wait :D I think you have to put lots of fire in, I will show you a picture of my friends igloo and the music in a later post.

So today I was an EPF Agent for some reason taking it very seriously and thats how I learnt all those things!
Whilst on that key I was wondering if you noticed in 2007's HQ that it had one TV blanc and of coarse that meant there was going to be a new room though it didn't stay to put one on. Did this mean club penguin forgot or it wasn't meant to be for that? And do you think that club penguin disney people are making CP confusing and OTT and maybe taking over by making a whole new design of HQ? It may be a late blog but if you havn't seen before, people crowd round on abominable a very popular server for some reason and say sit here if you think club penguin shouldnt have disney. Well I'm not saying im ungratefull but what do you think? There are loads of new servers now but not many on other languages, is this fair? Is it fair that everything comes out in USA first? Because I've been in England and it has been annoying having to wait for the new catalog or party when it has already came for other people. I'm not saying cp is rubbish and boring and unfair because it isn't but give me your ideas in comments! This post is strange to my other ones and I was supposed to do something different but oh well I will do that tommorow. So bye for now!

2 comments:

Comment Away :D