04/10/2010

Day 1 Epf and Secrets! P2

So today is based on EPF tips and secrets, find out how to be a perfect agent and glitches everyday. Don't forget to comment on the questions too! There will be a few new blogs, pages and a chat page!

The sandwich pin is out now and will be gone soon as I was late posting last week! Get it now! If you don't have it and cant find it then go onto my pin page. The point page is not about who answers first but if you at least answer even if it isn't right then you will get a point!

My view stats have been going up and now I have lots of people from different places so thankyou! I don't have much comments so remember to comment if you like the post!

So there is a new room on club penguin called everyday phoning facility, well not very new! But anyway when you get the special mail you can do a test, read on to find out how to get perfect points and what to do!

I have an EPF page and all of this extra information will be added soon, the page is nearly finished and soon there will be videos on how to do it. Every week I tell you the field op instructions, I should be able to update the page every week telling you the instructions but in Thursdays post I post it anyway. So pay a visit to the page for more info!

Okay then go to the EPF command room and except the field-op.
Go to the night club lounge.
Go to the corner of the room by the games.
Press the I-pad thing :D
Fill up all the places.
Keep away from the lightning things!
Your finished!

This week I got the pumps and now I am trying to get the suit! Woop!!

How to get perfect test results!

 I will post a video on how to do this later on in the week and in the next post I will explain in words so there is no need to wait that long!

Glitch of the day
You all know that when you walk to a door on club penguin then quickly press the mail button you will stay at the door without leaving the room, you can also do it at the transporter to the old rooms in the EPF command room!

You can press the TV by the meeting table and when you get to the two penguins talking, wait for a moment and it will say something funny!

So now I have a youtube and msn! Tommorow I will have a twitter but I was busy tonight so here are the addresses: 

Bubbeboo124@hotmail.co.uk

Bubbeboo124

More videos coming soon to my youtube account so add both!

Joke of the day

What's black and white, black and white and black and red?

A penguin rolling down a hill bleeding!

1 comment:

Comment Away :D