07/04/2010

Tip the iceberg?

I've been wondering if you really can tip the ice berg. People say they have before but you just dont know to believe them or not. There is no need to watch youtube videos because most are fake and silly, if anyone has truly tipped the iceberg then comment on this blog 'cuz i'm anxious to find out! Most of you will probably think im wasting my time and you can't so instead of putting mean comments then you should explain why you cant. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned.

-Bubbeboo124


P.S you may think my name is a bit weird or rude but it was meant to be bubbleboo123 altogether - my keyboard was playing up and i was tired though, haha!


1 comment:

  1. I have searched it up and it is FALSE you cannot tip the ice berg!Well i think you cant anyway XD!!!
    P.S. your name dont seem rude to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D