08/04/2010

Meeting up with old friends



















Above is me with my buddies in my igloo and then above here is me with my buddies meeting up. I dont think they quite understood me when i told them about this but hopefully one day they will see that they're famous! HAHA... The picture is the wrong way round but oh well :p


If you do see them then add them and try to make friends because they are real kind and do whatever you want to do. In other news I went to the ski lodge attic to find they were running a girls meet girls thing, now does this mean <3>

In other news there will be an earth day party which has solved my blog earlier so theres no need to read that right now. If you are reading my blogs then please comment because i have like 5 views so far .... :'( :'( :'(

2 comments:

  1. Heyy Bubbeboo124!
    Sweet blog! I replyed to your comment about meeting me on CP! I put the detail on my blog. If you forgot which page u put it on (like i always do :-l) it on the hall of fame page. LOL

    Whizzbobrox

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D