27/08/2010

RockHopper arriving for fair!

Heres a picture i've took from the beacon! Thats Rockhoppers ship, looks like he will be arriving for the fair.





And it looks like you can now change your igloo for free if you have bought it before! They all get saved into a storage box, the new pin is an igloo and it is in my pin page so check it out to see where it is.

I am going to do a poll later so please vote! I am as excited as you are to see those boxes opened and the fall-fair starting! Hopefully there will be some new things to do or buy with tickets this year.

Thats all for now

bubbeboo124

2 comments:

  1. I know when his arriving! If u want to know go on my blog then it will say when his arriving! If u don't know my blog then go to http://therockhopperdudepirateyarr1.blogspot.com/ thats the blog =D

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away :D