18/12/2010

The Christmas party is here!

So we have all been waiting and it is finally here! Now nearly EVERYTHING is Christmasy on CP. But is your penguin? I hope so! Mine sure is!


Did any of you enter your igloo into the igloo contest? I didn't get time but I still decorated my igloo for Christmas!


Have you donated any money to coins for change yet? I donated 700 coins so far! Lets see who can beat me, when the party is over comment how much you donated! Also say who you are donating for, I am donating for safe buildings! 


Pay as much as you can to help penguins in need!


I normally pay 100 or 500 but if I keep playing games and saving money I am trying to donate 5000 for a special Christmas present to those in need. 

Look at all the coins coming through, more and more comes each day! Look how much is here today!


Enough of that though, how about the free item and catalogue in Rh's Ship! 

Coooool! Sorry for the bad quality but hopefully you can work out that there is some coins for change tees and other things to do with CFC!
Have you seen how lit up the Dojo is? Its amazing but blinding :D 



And there are so many other rooms to explore, I will keep it quiet so you can surprise yourself!

Anyway I'm going to eat at the cool pizza parlour, byee!

P.s Merry Crimbo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D