05/11/2010

Storm Stays and New Catalog - New pin!!!

So on club penguin the start screen says something about ninja's with a storm in the background. I will try to get you all a picture of that but by the time I realised it I had logged on and it won't come back up now! Sorry guys :/ So grey clouds make rain and rain makes water and water means the new ninja water room will be coming very shortly! You all thought it was coming for Halloween but its staying! So I will talk more about that nearer the time with more clues but there is a new pin at the beach that is a tap! And what comes out of taps? Water!

So here is the pin picture... Remember to go to my pin page for more detail


Anyway Halloween is over so my blog will be changing again, 

so I will blog about the catalog later but for now sit back and press refresh as my blog changes!!! :)


1 comment:

Comment Away :D