15/05/2010

New Puffle!

I recently got fed up with all my puffles starving, being really tired and keep needing to wash. So I let them all run away, it broke my heart for SOME of them! A few were my very first puffles, so anyway I decided to redecorate my igloo and finally when I finished I thought it was a little bit empty. I was looking what else to put in then I saw loads of puffle stuff! I put in the stuff that fitted in and bought a black puffle (favourite puffle) and named it Foggy! I didnt know what else to call it anyway... So if you didnt know, this is what a black puffle looks like! Oh and also please check out my other blog I made called 'friend or enemy' its like a quiz thing and you win points if you get the question right! Thanks x
























-Bubbeboo124
P.s RIP whizzbobrox :L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away :D